These boots provide secure paw protection and extended leg coverage. They’re adjustable and connected dog boots, which means you’ll never lose a boot. They’re also easy to layer with your favorite outerwear to stay clean and dry. (4 dog boots connected to each other)
- Extended leg coverage protects against snowballs, salt, mud, and snow
- Water-resistant fabric
- Non-slip rubber sole so your pup can walk confidently
- Reflective Velcro straps for visibility on night time walks
Available in regular and short leg lengths to ensure a secure fit across a wide range of dog sizes. Based on our research and fitting sessions, we found the SHORT leg length best for dog breeds such as Pugs, French Bulldogs, and Beagles and the REGULAR leg length best for dog breeds such as Poodles, Doodles, Golden Retrievers, and Dobermans. Every dog’s size is different, so we recommend you measure your dog and refer to the Size Chart to determine your dog’s size.
Care & Material
Shell: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
Lining: 100% polyester
Fasten closure. Hand wash, cold water. Do not bleach.
Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Hang to dry.
How To Put On
How to Adjust to Ensure a Correct Fit When Putting On:
- Slip the dog’s head between the front boot straps and the chest strap
- Slide front paws into the labelled ‘Front Right’ and ‘Front Left’ boots
- Ensure rubberized non-slip grips are underneath the base of the paw
- Secure by tightening the velcro straps at the paw and toggles on the leg
- Slide back paws into the labelled ‘Back Right’ and ‘Back Left’ boots
- Repeat Steps 3-4 for back paws and legs
- Adjust straps using the sliders to ensure a secure & comfortable fit across the body