Fetching features include:
- NEW Molded TPE rubber boots to mirror your dog's paw shape. Waterproof, ergonomically shaped, TPE-molded booties that offer an even better fit and flexibility. TPE is eco-friendly, non-toxic, and can withstand heat up to 302°F and cold down to -40°F.
- Now Cotton-lined boots for comfort, insulation, and durability. Helps prevent nail tears and provides an extra barrier from cold weather.
- No-fuss leg openings. Similar to our regular fit leggings and now featuring smooth seams so nails don't get caught.
- NEW detachable elastic collar connector that attaches to your dog’s harness or collar for a stay-on fit.
- NEW heart connector. Now with a stronger grip to keep back leggings securely in place.
Right, Left and Back labels for a better fit. This way, you know exactly which legging to slip on each paw. We suggest locating just the right front boot before placing the leggings over your pup’s back - this will make sure all leggings go on the correct leg.And still featuring all your favorite original features:
- Over-the-back connector to ensure you never lose a dog boot again! Allows you to customize the legging height on both front and back legs.
- Water-resistant legging fabric to protect your pup's legs, too!
- Cushioned back piece to provide more canine comfort and prevent fur from catching.
Standing over your dog, position the black cord stopper and loops by your dog's shoulders with the grey heart pointing toward your dog's tail. Separate the four pieces in the direction of each leg.
Starting with the front paws, slip one paw at a time into the booties. Repeat on the back paws. Tighten the elastic drawstring for a snug fit.
Make sure the front paws have a snug fit by pushing in on the cord stopper and pulling the front loops tight. If your pup has long hair, hold the cord stopper high to avoid catching its fur. Do the same with the back loops.
Slide the grey heart toward your dog's lower back. Once you've achieved the perfect fit, you are all set and won't have to readjust each time.