- Cooling dog bed uses no electricity and contains no toxic gels; it wicks heat out of your pet and releases it into the air, keeping fido or kitty cool
- Provides cooling comfort and support for pets with arthritis, hip dysplasia, excessive panting, and can be placed on top of pet bed's for chilled comfort
- Recommended for indoor and outdoor use, just add water to provide consistent cooling comfort for your pet. Plus the cooling pad is lightweight for convenient travel and easy set-up.
- No toxic gels in this cooling pet bed, perfect for cats, dogs or any other animal that may need to chill out. Coolin' pet pad uses anti-microbial materials and will not mildew, turn hard, or deteriorate like other brands
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Warranty: 1-year
An affordable cooling solution for dogs of all sizes, the K&H Coolin' Pet Pad can be used by itself or on top of a pet bed. It goes wherever you do because it never requires refrigeration. Another cooling dog bed innovation from K&H!
Care & Instructions
These pads must be cleaned by hand and should NOT be placed in the washing machine.
Place the Coolin' Pet Pad on wood, tile, or other hard surface. Note that carpet tends to hold more heat which can make the Coolin' Pet Pad less effective.
How long does it cool with constant use?
This product does not require refrigeration, so there is not a time limit for how long it will stay cool when in use.
Can the Coolin' Pet Pad be used for cats?
Since dogs & cats have the same body temperature, this product will work for cats as well. While there is always a chance of puncture if a cat claws at the bed, this product has a tough exterior that will stand up to normal usage from a cat.
Does this Coolin' Pet Pad always stay at a constant temperature?
This product will stay at ambient air temperature.
Is the Coolin' Pet Pad suitable for outside use if kept well shaded?
Yes, it is suitable for outside use if kept well shaded.