Walkee Paws are the world’s first dog leggings designed to be a “better bootie.” They’re easy on and stay on thanks to our patented over-the-back design. Each pair features four-way stretch fabric for the ultimate canine comfort, plus waterproof rubber soles to protect your pooch from all the ruff stuff outside.
- Over-the-back connectors to ensure you never lose a dog boot again! Allows you to customize the legging heights on both front and back legs.
- Elastic drawstring legging openings so you can adjust for a snug fit around your pup's paws. Also paw-fect for all four seasons. Tighten to prevent rain or snow from entering, or loosen for better airflow on warm days.
- Waterproof rubber boots with “grippies” for traction to prevent slipping and sliding on wet pavement or icy sidewalks.
- Water-resistant legging fabric so your dog’s legs are protected, too!
- Cushioned back piece to provide more canine comfort and prevent fur from catching.
Standing over your dog, position the black cord stopper and loops by your dog's shoulders with the grey heart pointing toward your dog's tail. Separate the four pieces in the direction of each leg.
Starting with the front paws, slip one paw at a time into the booties. Repeat on the back paws. Tighten the elastic drawstring for a snug fit.
Make sure the front paws have a snug fit by pushing in on the cord stopper and pulling the front loops tight. If your pup has long hair, hold the cord stopper high to avoid catching its fur. Do the same with the back loops.
Slide the grey heart toward your dog's lower back. Once you've achieved the perfect fit, you are all set and won't have to readjust each time.